In August 2012, US Lacrosse launched a new robust platform to allow us to better serve our growing membership base and the sport. During the transition to this new database, we’ve run into some challenges that have not resulted in an optimal experience for our members. We apologize for the frustration this transition has caused some of our members and continually working to improve the system.
Due to heavier than usual call volumes, the US Lacrosse Constituent Services team has added extra service hours to its schedule. To accommodate our members, and until further notice, we have expanded our hours as follows:
Extended Call Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern)
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Eastern)
Call volume is generally lightest in the evening hours and on Saturday.
Listed below are some current issues with the database that we are troubleshooting, and more general questions and answers about the database that should help you work with our online system.
The most common issue we are now experiencing is from people trying to renew using tablets or smartphones. The system is periodically running into issues in these environments, so we recommend that your players and coaches use a laptop or desktop to join or renew their membership.
- Q: How Do I Change My Address Information on USLacrosse.org?
- Click “Access My Account” which is located in the left column.
- In order to Log in to your account, you will need your USL user name and password. If you already know your username, skip to step 6, otherwise click on “What’s my username”
- If you know your 12 digits USL Membership number, enter it on the right side and click “Find my Username.”
- If you don’t have your membership number, enter your first name, last name, date of birth and zip code on the left.
- After entering those details, click “Find My Username” and your user name should be displayed below the form on the left. If you receive the message, “We were not able to locate your username with the information provided,” Don’t worry!
- Try entering a different first name, nickname or formal name that you could have used.
- If you have recently moved try entering your old Zip Code.
- If you are an Adult try using “1/1/1900” for the Date of Birth (USL did not require DOB in our old system).
- If successful, you will be given your username - click on the option to return to the previous page to login.
*Where “USER_NAME” will be the username for your account.
- If you know your password, then enter the password and click “Login.”
- If you don’t know your password click, “Forgot my password.” Then, enter your username and click “click here to send a reset link.”
- An e-mail that will allow you to change your password will be sent to the e-mail address on record for your account.
- Click on the link provided in the email to change your password and to be automatically logged in to your account.
- The first screen displayed after logging in will show your current address and primary contact information in our database.
- Scroll down to the “My Address” section to view the addresses we have on file.
- Click “Edit” underneath the first address to change your primary address. Enter your current address information, double check what you have entered and click “Save.”
- If the information that you entered cannot be validated (we now validate addresses against the USPS database), you will receive an error message.
Be sure you have included apt number or appropriate town \zip code combination. Try entering your current address again.
- Thank you for updating your address information!
- Q: How do I access my online account?
From any page on the US Lacrosse web site, you can click on the My Account link in the upper right hand corner. Here is the direct link: https://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/SSO/login.aspx. More than likely, if you’ve had a relationship with US Lacrosse in the past, an account has already been set up for you. Click on the Find My Username button to see if an account has been set up for you.
- Q: How do I add a child to my account?
Log in to your account profile, choose Family Management from the left-hand menu bar and then click on the blue Add a Child button in the middle of the page.
- Q: How do I join US Lacrosse or renew my membership?
You have three options.
- Choose the red join/renew button on the left hand of the homepage of www.uslacrosse.org website (and located on the left hand menu of this page) and then enter the relevant information for yourself.
- Log in to your online account and then choose the join/renew button on the top of the left-hand menu bar.
- Fax a membership application to 410-843-0390.
- Q: How do I sign my child up as a US Lacrosse member or renew their membership?
Once again, you have three options.
- Choose the red join/renew button on the left hand of the homepage of www.uslacrosse.org website and then enter the relevant information for your child.
- Log in to your online account and then choose the Family Management option on the left-hand menu. Click the radio button corresponding to your child’s name and then choose the blue Start/Renew Your Child’s Membership button underneath your child’s name. If your child’s name is not shown, choose the Add a Child button.
- Fax a membership application to 410-843-0390.
- Q: How do I sign up for a clinic or event?
Log in to your online account and then hover over the Events and Clinics button on the left-hand menu bar and choose the appropriate button from the dropdown menu.
- Q: How do I sign up my child for a clinic or event?
Log in to your online account and then choose the Family Management option on the left-hand menu. Click the radio button corresponding to your child’s name and then choose the appropriate blue button underneath your child’s name. If your child’s name is not shown, choose the Add a Child button.
- Q: Why do I have to enter my date of birth?
US Lacrosse uses date of birth as one of the tools to establish unique identities of our more than 400,000 members. The date of birth is also used to help determine membership levels and so that only adults 18 and over and making online purchases in our system. If a birth date is incorrect in the system, you must contact US Lacrosse Constituent Services to change it.
- Q: I requested a password reset for my online account, but I did not receive an email?
We’ve had reports of some of the reset emails being blocked by email providers. Please check your spam/junk mail folder to see if the email was routed there. If not, please contact our Constituent Services group.
- Q: How do I find my member number?
Go to this page - http://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/personifyebusiness/MemberSearch.aspx - and enter the requested fields.