Orlando, Florida ♦ January 29-30, 2011
Participating Women's Teams
|The Champion Challenge, featuring the U.S. men's and women's national teams, returns to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in 2011.
U.S. Senior National Team
U.S. Under-19 National Team
University of Maryland
University of Virginia
Participating Men's Teams
U.S. Men's National Team
University of Notre Dame
Adult One-day General Admission: $14.50
Youth One-day General Admission: $10.00
Adult LOE - $29.00
Youth LOE - $20.00
(LOE = Length of Event)
Children 3 and under are free
Schedule of Clinics & Games
Saturday, January 29
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. • U.S. women’s national team clinic (pre-registration required)
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. • U.S. men’s national team clinic (pre-registration required)
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. • U.S. women’s national team coaching clinic (pre-registration required)
4:30 p.m. • U.S. women's U-19 team vs. Rollins College
5:00 p.m. • U.S. women's senior team (white) vs. University of Virginia
7:00 p.m. • U.S. women's U-19 team vs. Jacksonville University
Sunday, January 30
11:00 a.m. • U.S. women’s senior team vs. Univ. of Maryland (ESPNU, ESPN3)
11:00 a.m. • U.S. women’s senior team (blue) vs. University of Virginia
1:30 p.m. • U.S. women’s senior team (blue) vs. University of Maryland
1:30 p.m. • U.S. men’s national team vs. Notre Dame (ESPNU, ESPN3)
PHOTOS: U.S. Women vs. Maryland | U.S. Men vs. Notre Dame
BLOG COVERAGE: Click to Replay
ESPN3 REPLAY: U.S. Women vs Maryland | U.S. Men vs. Notre Dame
MORE: U19 Women Sweep
Both ESPN games will air live on ESPN3, and back-to-back on delay on ESPNU, beginning at 10 p.m. on Sunday, January 30. The games will re-air on ESPNU on Thursday, Feb. 3 at 1 p.m. (women’s game) and 2:30 p.m (men's game).
U.S. Men's and Women's National Team Clinics on January 29
• Pre-registration is required. REGISTER HERE
• Cost is $55 if registered by January 22. Cost goes to $65 the week preceeding the clinic.
• All clinic participants also receive free admission for Saturday's and Sunday's games.
• Players should arrive 30 minutes prior to the clinic start time in order to check-in.
• Participants are required to bring a mouth guard, sticks, protective gear and appropriate footwear.
U.S. Women’s National Team Coaching Clinic
(open to men and women who coach girls' lacrosse)
A coaching clinic for coaches based on the TEAM USA WAY -
• What is the TEAM USA WAY?
• Learn what it takes to coach the world's best team.
• Topics include: team philosophy, team chemistry, stickwork, offense, defense, goalies, riding, fitness, team building and more!
• Team USA coaches: Head Coach Ricky Fried (head coach at Georgetown University); Amy Bokker (head coach at Stanford University); Bowen Holden (head coach at Boston College); Liz Robertshaw (head coach at Boston University); Jess Wilk (US Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former U.S. team goalie); Michele Dejuliis (assistant coach at Princeton University); Carol Cantele (head coach at Gettysburg College)
• Early registration cost is $55 which includes free admission ($29.00 value) to all the games. Cost will go up to $65 after January 22.
• Register here
► The Season Starts Here flyer
► U.S. Women's Senior Team Roster
► U.S. Women's U-19 Team Roster
► U.S. Men's Roster
Anthony Travel – Official Travel Provider
US Lacrosse is proud to have Anthony Travel as the Official Travel Provider for the US Lacrosse Champion® Challenge. As a full-service travel agency, Anthony Travel provides a one-stop travel resource for spectators and fans with hotel accommodations, airfare with negotiated group rates, theme park tickets, and car/van rentals.
Anthony Travel has discounted hotel accommodations, beginning at $79 per night, located near the ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex and also offers discounted Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets. For additional information, please visit anthonytravel.com or call (866) 913-7166.