►REGISTER HERE for Team USA youth and high school player clinics
U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Team Coaching Clinics
Learn what it takes to coach the world's best teams, "The Team USA Way"
♦ Team Philosophy ♦ Team Chemistry ♦ Stickwork ♦ Offense ♦
Defense ♦ Goalies ♦ Riding ♦ Fitness ♦ Team Building
||Saturday, Jan. 26
||1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
||ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
· $60 if registered online before Jan. 19
· $70 if registered online
· $80 walk-ups (if available)
* Must be a current member of US Lacrosse to register.
* All clinic registrations include a free Champion Challenge weekend pass ($48.00 value)
► REGISTER HERE for men’s coaching clinic
► REGISTER HERE for women’s coaching clinic
• After you log into your account, click on "coaching clinics" in the "events and clinics" section
• If you have trouble registering, please call US Lacrosse at 410-235-6882 x102 (M-F 8:30 a.m - 5 p.m. EST)
U.S. Men’s National Team coaches
♦ Head Coach Richie Meade (head coach at Furman University)
♦ Kevin Cassese (head coach at Lehigh University)
♦ David Pietramala (head coach at Johns Hopkins University)
♦ Jeff Tambroni (head coach at Penn State University)
U.S. Women’s National Team coaches
♦ Head Coach Ricky Fried (head coach at Georgetown University)
♦ Amy Bokker (head coach at Stanford University)
♦ Bowen Holden (former head coach at Boston College)
♦ Liz Robertshaw (head coach at Boston University)
♦ Jess Wilk (US Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former U.S. team goalie)
♦ Michele Dejuliis (2009 Team USA World Cup Captain)
♦ Carol Cantele (head coach at Gettysburg College)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.