"I would not be comfortable coaching without this clinic."
- Clinic participant, Cincinnati, Ohio
Come be part of a ground-breaking coaches' training program offered only by US Lacrosse for its members. Learn the art of effective lacrosse coaching with this nationally-recognized program designed by experts in the lacrosse coaching field.
This program brings the material in the Level 1 Online Course to life through hands-on experiences facilitated by outstanding US Lacrosse certified trainers and is targeted at coaches of beginning players of any age.
"I have 30 years of lacrosse exposure and I still learned many things today."
- Clinic participant, Portage, MI
By attending a Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 Clinic you receive:
• The Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 Workbook, available ONLY at US Lacrosse CEP Clinics; includes skill breakdown, error detection and correction, drills and activities
• US Lacrosse issued Certificate of Attendance
• Personalized, practical instruction from a certified US Lacrosse trainer
• Tips, tricks, and ideas to enhance your coaching now and for years to come
• Clinics are seven to eight hours in length
• Clinics feature a combination of classroom lessons and on-field practical experience
• Clinics contain three sections:
- Coaching theory and development
- Teaching individual skills
- Teaching team tactics
• Clinics are geared toward coaches of any experience who work with beginning players
|Sponsor of the Coaching Education Program's Instructional Clinics: