Your Regional Manager
Our regional managers are here to help you at any point during your relationship with US Lacrosse. If you've expressed interest in one of our grants, please advise the regional manager in your area.
1. Identify Your League, Organization and/or Team
Please reach out to your local US lacrosse representative to make sure that we have your organization established correctly in our database.
2. Set Up Registration for Your Participants
We have worked hard to make it as easy as possible for your parents and players to register for your program and ensure that their child’s US Lacrosse membership is valid through the end of your playing season. When setting up your registration the date used for your registration set up should be the last day of the month that play ceases.
At this time your options for registration are;
- Direct your participants to USLacrosse.org to purchase a US Lacrosse membership and associate their child with your program.
- Collect US Lacrosse membership dues while collecting your participation fees and submit a group registration with payment - USLacrosse.org Excel Spreadsheet Upload'
- Choose from one of our partners to offer a public-facing website that can handle your registration while easily validating US Lacrosse memberships:
- Sports Illustrated Play
- DICK'S Team Sports HQ / Blue Sombrero
- GroupNet Solutions
- Team Snap
Or you can use the US Lacrosse provided tools
We are currently beta-testing the new US Lacrosse League Management System in order to fully launch for the 2021 season at no cost to US Lacrosse full member organizations. To learn more about the US Lacrosse League Management System, reach out to your Regional Manager.
3. Verify Memberships
Run a check of your player and coach US Lacrosse memberships prior to beginning of the season to ensure that everyone has a current membership through the last day of the month of participation. Please follow this link for the current validation options for either individuals or a group.
- If you've selected the coach-only relationship agreement, you can track the certification progress of your coaches.
- If you've selected the coach-and-player relationship agreement, player data will be available to you as well.
4. Request Certificate of Insurance
Once you have completed the first three steps of the US Lacrosse membership process, your organization or team is insured through RPS Bollinger (separate log-in). Insurance questions may be directed to RPS Bollinger at 1-800-446-5311, ext. 5. Please have your US Lacrosse membership ID number or organization number on hand.