US Lacrosse Regional Managers
Click image for larger version.
Complete League Management
US Lacrosse and League Athletics are proud to offer USLaxTeams.com, the most comprehensive management solution available for lacrosse administrators. This efficient software and USL’s connection with the sport combine to provide lacrosse technology at your fingertips, making team and league management completely hassle-free.
- Web sites for leagues, towns, club teams and tournaments
- Manage multiple teams in one site
- E-mail and Text messaging
- Game scheduling and facilities management
- Secure online registration, directly linked to US Lacrosse
- Safely process credit cards online
- Powered by LeagueAthletics.com, LLC
For more information, please contact Andi O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Administrator Manual
US Lacrosse offers guidance and sample documents to help administrators manage a program or league, from organizational structure to recruiting volunteers to financing and more. View the individual PDFs or web pages that comprise the manual below.
- Important links
- Sample organizational chart
- Organizational structure
- USLaxTeams and ArbiterSports integration
- Potential organizational timetable
- USLaxTeams (League Athletics) webinars
- Group (team or league) memberships
Parents and Volunteers
- Blog for lacrosse parents
- Program volunteer roles
- Volunteer position responsibilities: president, secretary, registrar, treasurer, equipment manager, field coordinator, sideline manager.
- Coaching education and certification
- Host a coaching education clinic
- Mobile Coach
- Practice plan samples and tryout guidelines
- Task list
- Sample coach interview
- Suggested first aid kit contents
- Insurance incident report
Certificates & Awards
Create player and coach certifictes to celebrate achievements